- Buy different simcards from different providers. You'll always have coverage everywhere you go.
- find out trip time airport-hotel. So you'll know when to start packing.
- when taking Über, make sure the destination pin is accurate. Some drivers have poor local knowledge.
- Book hotels online, avoid walk-in bookings. You'll save a LOT.
- Set all clocks to the local time. Don't forget clocks in your GoPro, DSLRs, digicams etc.
- To be added more in due course.
Tips for KLIA2
- If you're going to switch from KLIA1 to KLIA2, the fastest I've ever done is 30 minutes. But I didn't have checked in baggages. Give yourself more time and also give allowance for flight delays.
Tips for Manila
- Empty your bladders before getting on a taxi. Traffic is crazy.
- RB office are open 9am to 1am
- Staying around Berjaya Manila Hotel has many shisha lounges
- GPS is very unstable
- Über is cheapest
- Come eat for free at the Vikings on your birthday month
- That's all for now