Sydney Rugby Trip
It has always been a dream to experience a LIVE rugby game. I requested our travel club to organise a trip called the Bledisloe Cup where the best rugby team in the world compete annually (All Blacks VS Wallabies). In footy terms, it's like Brazil Vs Argentina. Our travel club made it afforadable VIP STYLE! My goal is to be able to spectate the AB players that is retiring including the captain. The best part is, ALL BLACKS VS WALLABIES are the finalist of the Rugby World Cup 2015!
- Airport Transfers (Arrival BMW 7 series / Departure Audi A8)
- Early check in Mantra 2 Bond Street worth AUD403 per night!
- Hotel Breakfast included / Free Wifi
- CBD area , 5 minutes walk to the Opera House
- Whale Watching in the sea
- VIP Platinum Ticket for 2 (Oh we skipped the line and was escorted to the VIP lounge)
- Free goodies for the game
- Transport to the game and back included. Taxi would've cost me AUD500 one way (80,000 people flocking to the stadium)
Imagine being able to watch your favourite team live!